Coastal Tank understands that our industry is largely based on professional and personal relationships. But the more time goes on, it is clear that the South Florida superyacht repair community functions more like one large family and together make up one of the largest local economies in our region. By combining resources, meeting regularly, and doing our part to contribute to charities, we remain a united front which ensures customers a pleasurable and professional yacht maintenance or refit experience.
Coastal Tank is proud to be a member of the following associations:
- South Florida Marine Industries Association
- U.S. Superyacht Association
- Young Professionals In Yachting
- Marine Industries Association of Palm Beach, Inc.
Certifications and Compliance
Coastal Tank takes pride in meeting all regulatory compliance specific to our trade and geographic area of operation. Regulatory agencies we work with, comply with and are certified for operations include:
- United States Coast Guard
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Department of Transportation
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Broward County Pollution Prevention