Coastal Tank provides essential support to assist with a vessel’s recurring 5-year class surveys conducted by American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), Bureau Veritas (BV) and Lloyds (LR). Coastal Tank can help you prepare ahead of time for a class inspection and also quickly re-mediate any items found during inspection in the following categories:
– Tank Cleaning and Tank Epoxy Coating Inspection
– Epoxy Tank Coating Repairs
– Bilge, Cofferdam, Chain Locker and Void Steam Cleaning
– Pump Outs and Waste Disposal
– Through-hull Cleaning, Prep & Belzona Ceramic Coatings
– Ventilation Duct Cleaning (Galley Hood Extraction, Dryer Exhaust Vents & HVAC Ducts)
*See our CCPM Program page to learn how Coastal Tank can help you stay one step ahead of your ABS or Lloyds inspection by pre-scheduling required maintenance, obtaining detailed reports and maintaining a service log of completed services.